What Is SEO & Why Do I Need It?

What Is SEO & Why Do I Need It?

If you delve into the world of digital marketing for even a second, you will see the term SEO plastered all around. If you’re here, it means that you’re ready to get to the bottom of this term and find out why it’s pasted everywhere you look in the realm of digital marketing.

When the topic of SEO comes up, some don’t really know what it entails other than what these three letters stand for. This is why we, your local trusted SEO Agency in Adelaide have decided to clear up the myths, assumptions and offer a general explanation of what SEO is all about as well as why you need it in your digital marketing efforts.

Welcome to your bite-sized guide to SEO basics.

What Is SEO?

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. Pretty simple right? Well, it can be, but there is more to SEO than its name suggests. SEO is the process of optimising a website so that it ranks well in organic searches. The objective of SEO is to increase your business’s visibility and the number of visitors to your website by increasing its ranking for search terms aka keywords.

In a nutshell, SEO is the key to connecting with those searching for your product or service offering and convert anyone interested to customers.

Why Does SEO Need To Be A Part Of My Marketing Efforts?

As a business owner, we understand that you’re busy, but it is essential that you have a plan in place to market your business and score more clients. SEO should form part of this plan. And here are just a few reasons why:

  • A primary source of traffic and leads for companies is blogging- if they are properly optimised for search. SEO can make sure your blog posts are seen and drive traffic.
  • A recent survey by Hubspot revealed that just 9% of businesses that use inbound marketing with SEO failed to see an ROI. This leaves the other 91% of businesses that reported an ROI thanks to SEO.
  • Leads that are generated from SEO close at an average of 15%. This 12% higher than the conversion rate for outbound leads.

SEO is, without a doubt, one of the best ways to connect with targeted consumers and share your offering. Developing and implementing an effective SEO strategy is not the easiest, especially with all of the recent updates to Google’s SEO ranking algorithm.

As we mentioned before, we understand that you’re busy running a business which is why we can offer our expert assistance in all things SEO. Let us help you rank on the first page of Google. Get in touch with KOA Digital today, your local SEO agency in Adelaide, and we will be in touch with marketing solutions that get results.

Leave a comment

Send a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *